2. Information Collection and Use
On portions of this Site you can donate money, contact us, interact with our blog, share your own volunteer experiences and register to volunteer. In connection with these activities we may collect personal information. Donations or other financial transactions are handled via Philantro.com which is not affiliated with Volunteer Houston. Users are encouraged to visit their website to learn more about the privacy and security features associated with this service. You may also opt to contribute offline by telephone or mail.
3. How We Use Your Information
Volunteer Houston does not sell, distribute or transfer personally identifiable information about you to other people or organizations, except in the following circumstances:
- To facilitate providing products, goods, or services that you have solicited or otherwise requested
- To communicate with you, to fulfill a request by you or to contact you about your relationship with us
- To improve the design, operation and content of our Site we may sometimes use non-personally identifiable information that we collect. This information may also be used in the aggregate to analyze Site usage
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, or to take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person or as otherwise required by law
- Agents and contractors of Volunteer Houston who have access to personally identifiable information are required to protect your personally identifiable information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
4. Collection of Information by Third Party Sites and Sponsors
Portions of our site contain links to other websites whose information-sharing practices may be different than ours. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of websites reached through the links from the Volunteer Houston website.
5. Our Commitment to Security
Volunteer Houston maintains appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and properly use the information we collect online.
6. Parental Consent
If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain consent from your parents or guardians before disclosing personal information to us.
7. How you can Access or Correct Information
For instructions on how you can access the personal information that Volunteer Houston has collected from you, or how to correct factual errors in such information, please contact Volunteer Houston at 3015 Richmond Avenue, Suite 100, Houston, TX, 77098, or click here to email email@example.com.
8. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the Policy for this Site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 713-965- 0031.