Service Projects 2 Go
We created Service Projects 2 Go for companies with limited resources and smaller budgets as a practical way to meet your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals for the community and for your employees. Each Service Project 2 Go (SP2G) consists of any number of themed kits developed by Volunteer Houston in collaboration with hundreds of nonprofit organizations serving the Greater Houston area. The kits are designed to meet the needs of their clients.
Shop the Kits
Kit costs are estimates based on current availability and pricing from various vendors.
- Caring for the four-legged family members of Meals on Wheels clients in Harris and Galveston counties.
- Benefiting Meals on Wheels
- Provide basic items needed for new mothers who are transitioning from homelessness to stability.
- Benefiting Santa Maria Hostel, One Step Further and others
- Brighten this special day for homebound seniors and those who are terminally ill.
- Benefiting Birthday Bash Box, Houston Hospice and others
- Give opportunity youth in high school a boost with basic supplies, a book of real-life wisdom, and a list of local colleges and trade schools.
- Benefiting local youth organizations of all sorts.
- Arm opportunity youth in college with basic supplies and inspiration to persevere through graduation.
- Benefiting Higher Up Texas, Momentum Education, and others
- Bring warmth, a sense of security, and comfort to seniors and children.
- Benefiting The Gathering Place, Senior Rides and More! and others
Front Line Appreciation
- Support deployed and veteran military and first responders with essentials and items of gratitude.
- Benefiting Combined Arms, USO Houston and others
Full STEAM Ahead
- Pick from 4 interactive Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math kits for a variety of grade levels.
- Benefiting YES Prep, Title I schools and others
- Bring a smile to a homebound senior while keeping them entertained.
- Benefiting Bessie Swindell Community Center, Wesley Community Center and others
- Restore hope and dignity for homeless individuals and families by providing hygiene essentials.
- Benefiting The Beacon, Bering Open Gate and others
- Provide items for individuals and families on the edge of poverty or transitioning out of homelessness.
- Benefiting Interfaith Ministries Refugee Services, RaiseUp Families and others
- Perfect as an add-on to any other kit or as a stand alone SP2G.
- One kit = 10 cards
Literacy for a Lifetime
- Reading is fundamental. Help increase the reading skills for children attending schools in under-resourced communities.
- Benefiting Boys & Girls Clubs, The Tejano Center and others
- Lunch is critical to student health and well-being, especially for low-income students—and ensures that students have nutrition they need throughout the day to learn.
- Benefiting Kids’ Meals
- Inspire purpose and healthy living with a DIY seeds/live plant kit.
- Benefiting multiple nonprofits & their clients
- Self-care routines reduce stress and increase energy.
- Benefiting Santa Maria Hostel, Families to Freedom
- Inspire young cancer patients to dream big.
- Benefiting Ronald McDonald House, Sunshine Kids and others
- Arm disaster community members and disaster survivors with the basic necessities.
- Benefiting shelters and organizations that meet the needs of underserved populations.
DESIGN YOUR OWN!
- Work with our team to design a kit that aligns with your CSR goals!
- We’ll identify and connect with local nonprofits that will benefit from the kits you design.
How It Works
Understand your company’s CSR goals.
Pick your kits.
We deliver, you assemble, we pick up and distribute.
We celebrate with you and the benefiting organizations!