National Volunteer Week is April 18 – 24. Let’s celebrate! This year’s virtual event serves three purposes. We will continue cultivating the #HoustonTogether culture by:
- Celebrating and recognizing outstanding volunteers
- Connecting nonprofits with new volunteers
- Promoting a sense of community + excitement through volunteerism in the Gulf Coast region
HOW TO ATTEND + INTERACT + EARN PRIZES
- Register on Eventbrite (It’s free!)
- Tell us your volunteerism story.
- You will receive instructions via email on how to participate virtually on Tuesday April 20th, the day before the event begins.
- Come and go as you please! Earn points by interacting in the virtual event Apr 21 – 24 to earn prizes.
- Find new volunteer opportunities.
- Meet your fellow Houstonians.
- Celebrate outstanding Spotlight Volunteers with us. See the event schedule for dates + times.
Houston Together is an annual volunteerism event that supports nonprofits who wish to:
- Raise awareness of your mission
- Recruit new volunteers
- Cultivate partnerships
- Celebrate your best volunteers
REGISTRATION | $30
Your registration includes:
- A virtual booth where you can interact with thousands of local residents. Set your own “live chat” hours.
- Host a live or pre-recorded session that will be included in the overall event schedule.
- An opportunity to recognize one of your own outstanding volunteers – you pick ’em, we’ll recognize ’em!
- Automatically collect contact info of event attendees.
- Links to your own social platforms.
BONUS Volunteer Houston Star Agencies receive $10 off the regular registration fee.
Volunteer Houston | Houston Responds | Sole Mission | Just Serve | Houston ToolBank | City of Houston Dept. of Neighborhoods | Keep Houston Beautiful | American Red Cross | Avondale House | Cherish our Children | Mangrove Community | Jamel’s Guided Path | Higher Up Texas | Ronald McDonald House | The Frazier Foundation | SLASh | Northwest Assistance Ministries | Education Based Housing | Garden Kids of Kemah
By bringing together residents from 13 counties in the Gulf Coast region we will increase the awareness of service organizations that rely on volunteers to meet the needs of our community by sharing the stories that inspire each of us.
We need your help in sharing this event and its message with all Houstonians. Through your sponsorship we can change the lives of those around us for good.
BE A SPONSOR
ENGAGE 50+ NONPROFIT LEADERS AND HUNDREDS OF LOCAL RESIDENTS
- Supporters + Mobilizers PLUS
- Web banner in the web and mobile apps (50% of screen time)
- Option to honor 3 employees
- Your 15 sec video ad featured in general sessions
- Exclusive live chat room
- $1,000 credit toward Corporate Volunteer Project
- Promotion email to 1,400 nonprofit leaders
- Be a guest speaker at Nonprofit Leaders Forum
- Supporters PLUS
- Web banner in the web and mobile apps (30% of screen time)
- Option to honor 2 employees
- Participate in a live panel discussion about corporate volunteerism
- Your 10 sec video ad featured in general sessions
- Access to exhibitor and attendee contact info
- Web banner in the web and mobile apps (20% of screen time)
- Option to honor 1 employee
- Your logo linked to your website
- Mentioned in event communications
- Optional virtual booth
- Option to provide product samples or discounts to 75 volunteers being recognized
- Your promotional message to event hosts’ members (900K+)
- Dedicated forum in virtual event platform